Sunday 22 December 2013

Little effort of yours is equal to-------- A big difference

"So, where am I ? Where are you ? 

What I have done today ? Enjoyed my three time meal, watched few movies, went out, that's it... !!
Did I do anything useful ? Did I do any productive thing ? Did I help someone for his/her betterment?"

Please ask these questions yourself and try to answer them.

So, did you get any promising answer ? Did you help someone ? are your efforts enough for some major change.?

So, if all of your answers are a big 'NO', then this is for you :

Once a guy was roaming around a beach, enjoying evening breeze. Suddenly a high tide came, and it left hundreds of star fish rendered on the beach. "If they will stay there for few more minutes, then they will die".
The man thought.

So, he started throwing star fish one by one in the sea.
Another guy saw that, and asked him " this is not possible to send all of them back to sea, how your efforts are making a change?"

The guy put one star fish in the sea and said, " This made a difference to this one, at-least I am trying to make a difference"

so, what difference are we making? Big or small,it doesn't matter. If everyone made a small difference,we would end up with a big difference, wouldn't we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment